Computer virus removal is important as on-line purchasing over the internet increases, with issues of identity theft and personal data becoming increasingly vulnerable to theft or loss. Computer virus attacks are enough to bring fear into the hearts of many. The threat or nightmare of lost personal data, pictures, images and music sends most people into a cold sweat.
Taking the maxim from Douglas Adams’ ‘The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy’ – DON’T PANIC is a good think to guide you through this sometimes stressful period.
Not all viruses are malicious and delete the entire contents of your hard drive or the integrity of your system.
If you suspect your PC or laptop has been infected by a computer virus, contact us immediately. Tell us why you think there is a problem and we will give you our expert opinion absolutely free.
If your system is in fact infected we will detect, identify, quarantine and remove the virus and suggest ways to protect your system in the future.
Clearly, an important element of maintaining any system is to ensure you not only have up to date virus protection but you also have effective backup systems in place to maintain the integrity of your data files.
BACKING UP DATA
We cannot offer you psychotherapy for a computer virus attack or the loss of any data files but we can suggest and provide a number of ways to back up your data – safely and securely with the minimum of fuss – it’s all about the ChalkHill Systems Reassurance Programme.
We have devised the ChalkHill Systems Reassurance Programme designed to give you the best support while your PC is being repaired.
- where possible we will repair your personal computer, laptop or tablet onsite at home or in the office
- if we have to take your PC or laptop to the workshop we can often repair it within 48 hours
- for your convenience and assurance we publish a guide to our rates for typical repairs
- we will always advise you of the cost of repair before proceeding with any work
- we always use reliable, trusted components
- all repairs are covered by a six month repair warranty and all components are covered by a manufacturer’s warranty
- as an independent computer repair services specialist we offer our best advice for repair solutions with no need to promote or use particular components.
Call our engineers now on 01737 845980 for further advice on how to set up a backup strategy for your personal computer either using ‘cloud services’ or external hardware before your are subject to a computer virus attack.