Components wear out and accidents happen – the consequence of an individual spilling a drink onto a PC or laptop, or the impact from a power surge.
ChalkHill Systems understand the concerns about data loss, time critical issues about not having a working desktop or laptop PC and the worry of ‘what it will cost’.
We have devised the ChalkHill Systems Reassurance Programme designed to give you the best support while your PC is being repaired.
- where possible we will repair your personal computer, laptop or tablet onsite at home or in the office
- if we have to take your PC or laptop to the workshop we can often repair it within 48 hours
- for your convenience and assurance we publish a guide to our rates for typical repairs
- we will always advise you of the cost of repair before proceeding with any work
- we always use reliable, trusted components
- all repairs are covered by a six month repair warranty and all components are covered by a manufacturer’s warranty
- as an independent computer repair services specialist we offer our best advice for repair solutions with no need to promote or use particular components.
Occasionally software becomes corrupted from damaged hard drives or from files being accidentally deleted. Our experienced engineers can reinstall missing software components to get programmes up and running. However, you must have the original disks and serial/licence numbers.
We can also try to recover accidentally deleted images or music files but this would require a full scan at which point we can advise what is recoverable.
We always recommend that you make regular backups of your personal data for just such an occasion. If you would like advice on how to successfully backup your files then please give our engineers a call on 01737 845980.