Home wireless networks are the perfect partner for broadband services, whether they are delivered to your home over cable or ADSL. With rapid and easy access to the internet the demand for access by the whole family has increased.
Previous solutions would have required cabling throughout the household, causing massive disruption and the presence of ugly cables.
However, home wireless networks not only dispense with need for cabling but they allow multiple users to access the internet at the same time!
While the children access online games or download tracks from iTunes you can still get those emails done or do some home shopping at the same time.
Home wireless is a liberating technology that gets the most out of your investment in broadband.
WHAT IS A WI-FI NETWORK?
WiFi networks work in a similar way to mobile phones. You can make or receive calls without being connected to a phone socket. Using a WiFi network, laptop and PDA (Personal Digital Assistant) you can connect to the internet for email and other services.
Additionally services such as VoIP (Voice over IP), such as Skype or Line are becoming more popular, giving families the opportunity to make phone calls anywhere in the world for FREE.
BENEFITS OF HOME WIRELESS
There are significant benefits in installing home wireless networks:
- gets the best out of broadband services for the benefit of the whole family
- allows simultaneous multiple use of the internet and ‘online’ services
- offers flexibility around the home – you can relax in front of the TV while doing email, or sit in the kitchen or simply work in the study, while the children can access the internet in their bedrooms or in the lounge for pleasure or homework
- easy to expand – if you have another computer in the family you simply join the network
- browse the internet or use social media such as Facebook or Twitter, from your smartphone
- it’s free! No unnecessary use of your contracted ‘data allocation’
- no need for unsightly cabling
- easy to install and maintain
WHY CHALKHILL SYSTEMS?
Wireless networks are, by their very nature, open and many domestic solutions do not come with any guidance about wireless network security. ChalkHill Systems not only offer the technical expertise to ensure your wireless network is configured correctly, but we will ensure it is safe and secure.
Our qualified engineers will install appropriate hardware for your family’s needs and ensure that it is correctly configured on all computers.
If you want to extend the opportunities and flexibility that broadband and wireless offers you around the home then call us now on 01737 845980 for an informal discussion on how we can set you free around the home!